Monday, May 29, 2017

Transferred...again!!!

Hey guys :)

Yep!  You read that right.  I am getting transferred again !! haha  The fifth time on my mission and I have only been out a year (I hit my hear mark on Thursday!!!!)

OK, so here's the low down of what has been happening this past week.  I have gone through it all this transfer. I don't even know if I can adequately explain what has been happening.

We were basically living in sketch-ville and little by little we were figuring out that two young white girls probably wasn't very safe here in Bay Minette.  We moved in with some members in Stockton (about ten miles from Bay Minette) last Tuesday night and have been staying here all week.  They are awesome and so sweet to take us in.  The mission was trying to find better apartments for us to stay in still in Bay Minette.  Sister Corbett and I have both been praying about what to do here.  We wanted to stay and work this area but really felt like it might not be best and that safe for us.  We got a call this morning that we are both leaving Bay Minette and the elders are coming in, which I think will be much better, and they will be in a better location.  I'm pretty bummed to be leaving again.  I've had to move so many times, it just seems like nothing feels like home.  Hopefully my new area won't be so temporary :)

I am going to Crestview, Florida!  I'm actually going to whitewash the area (when two new missionaries from different areas come into an area)  It was actually an elders area this past transfer.  I've been able to whitewash my past few areas so it should be fun to do again:)  I'm excited for another adventure that awaits and grateful for Heavenly Father trusting me and always loving me.  I am learning SO much out here, more than I would like sometimes ;)

I love you all and will post my new address next week.  Thanks for all your prayers.  It has helped immensely. Oh and thanks for still reading my emails, or at least scrolling down to look at my pictures ;)  It's OK, I used to do the same thing hahaha :)

love,
sister fletcher
Fletcher Street!!
How we catch a bug!
When you pack up your life, throw it in the car,
and live in it for a few hours lol
<333
The Spencer's cookout
When you get to sleep on a queen-size bed
for probs the only time on your mission!


No comments:

Post a Comment