Monday, October 31, 2016

Transfers!!!

This week I am getting transferred! Super bittersweet because I love Fairhope with my whole heart, but change is always good. I am going to DeFuniak Springs, Florida. It’s in the Fort Walton Beach Zone. I have heard it’s pretty much in the boonies, in the middle of nowhere. I’m stoked! I’m excited to meet my new companion, Sister Dominique on Wednesday and to just have a change :) Today and tomorrow I have to say a lot of goodbyes which is never any fun...

This week was so good but I really have like no time :( sorry I’m so lame!) I will write lots next week. I hope you all have a Happy Halloween! love y'all!

p.s. I will post my new address next week.


<3 sister fletcher
Trunk or Treat!

Derriya

Farmers Market

Debbie and Molly

Beautiful Bama

Amelia 
Chris


Fall in Bama LOL 
Dimples


No comments:

Post a Comment