Monday, October 16, 2017

One month to go

Hi!!  This week wasn't too eventful. We drove and biked a ton. We spent Tuesday in Crestview, FL, Friday in Brewton, AL, and most of Sunday in Pensacola Beach. I love seeing lots of different places! 
Man, I have never biked so much on my mission than we did this past week! I just love biking because no matter how your day went, you feel so accomplished by the end of the night. You feel like a real-life missionary, even though we always are ;) 

Oh but we did pick up an awesome new investigator who is literally just like Joseph Smith!! He just wants to sincerely know which church is God's true church. We invited him to be baptized on November 4th and he was so excited and said yes! Everyone please pray for Sage :))

Sister Sjoblom and I met with the zone leaders on Wednesday and discussed what we can do to make our zone the one everyone wants to be in! We came up with a motto and a mascot. #doitfortheDOLPHINS. We are having waaaay too much fun with this. When the zone leaders go to other district meetings, they are going to bring a huge blow-up dolphin and everyone is going to sign it. When we go on exchanges with the sisters around the zone, we are going to do the same thing. Just wanna build that zone unity and make missionary work fun! cause it can be a blast :))

I love being a missionary. I love representing my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love the Book of Mormon and know it is the word of God.  Read it and pray about it, and you will come to love it too.

Sorry this is so short, but I love y'all so much! I will be home in one month from today! so if any of y'all haven't written me or emailed me in a while, you better get on it ;) lol just kidding...kinda. 

address:
3113 Woods Way #2
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563

all my love,
sister fletcher
Alabama y'all
Brewtonnnn
Biking in 95 degree weather to save souls
Cute watch tan
Golf cart rides
We love Sis Taylor
When you have the most awkward lesson
of your entire life with a 17 yr old boy so
you have to get yourself some ice cream to
feel better about yourself! 
This is where I live
love
Pensacola Beach
Gotta to see Sam and Dev!!


No comments:

Post a Comment