Monday, October 23, 2017

10.23.17 :)

Hey y'all!!

Just going to send a ton of pictures today because they tell a story better than I can.  This week was NUTS! but so so so good and so so so much fun.  I love being a missionary more than I love eating acai bowls and if you really know me, you know I don't love many things more than a good acai bowl. Sorry 99.9% of these pictures are going to be of me and my cute comp!

I love you all! Have a great week :))

xoxo,
sister fletcher
Posing
Elders straight posing
Florida State University!
Gotta serve on campus up in Tallahassee
for a few days and it was a BLAST!
Cute Sister Jenkins!
Butterfly Days booth in Navarre
Before the rain and tornado
(at Megan Myers' farewell party)
After the rain and tornado
GOT TO SEE MY FAVORITES
LINDA AND DOUG TODAY!!!!!!! 
Oh how I love them :))))

Missionary Leadership Council
We went to Pcola Beach last Monday!


Got twinner jackets





No comments:

Post a Comment