Monday, September 18, 2017

G-breezy

Hello!!! How are y'all?! I just love you guys so much. Hope it's been a good week! This week has been pretty dang crazy here in Gulf Breeze but super great. 

Remember Aliza?! Well, she and her two cute kids, Emma and Reid, are getting baptized on SATURDAY!! I feel so so so so blessed to know them and be teaching them and helping them come closer to Christ. Aliza is like the most golden human I have ever met. She is INCREDIBLE. This week, we taught the Word of Wisdom and she told us the next day, she looked at her coffee and wanted to throw up. WOW. She just totally understands the Word of Wisdom now. She has so much faith. She loves the ward and they love her already. Her children, Emma and Reid, love the church and are so excited for the day they can go into the temple. Sometimes when we are teaching their family, I have to remind myself that this is real, that people like Aliza and her family exist, that there are people in the world who are this prepared. This is the PERFECT time in their lives to accept the gospel and Aliza told us  she has already seen it bless her family so much. 

Anyways, we had another great lesson with them today and after, Aliza, being the talented hair dresser she is, highlighted my hair blonde and died Sister Sant's hair auburn! It was so much fun lol. 

I was on an exchange with Sister Adams in Foxrun this past week and we had the coolest experience. She and her companion, Sister Scott,  met a man,Stephen, a couple of weeks ago in front of his house. He expressed to them how he has felt a void in his life and that the gospel could really help him. He mentioned that he really didn't have any friends and had some fears about coming to church. Sister Adams and Sister Scott had been praying for the perfect member they could bring to one of their lessons. Well, when I was there, we had a member in the Foxrun ward come with us named Sister Smith. After about ten minutes into our lesson with Stephen, he looked at Sister Smith and said, "Wait a minute....I know you! We went to school together. I know you!!!" It turns out they were good friends back in college. He expressed that he always knew there was something special about Sister Smith. It made him feel way more comfortable and I think less nervous to come to church. It was such a tender mercy! It just testified to me that Heavenly Father really is all in the details. He knows exactly what He is doing and that I need to just fully trust in Him. 

THIS CHURCH IS TRUE. The Book of Mormon is the word of God and it can bless your life if you let it. I don't know where the heck I would be without this gospel but I am sure glad I am on the path I am. I have seen this gospel completely transform individuals and families. If I don't know anything else, I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves us, that Heavenly Father knows us all by name and is aware of absolutely everything we are going through. TURN TO HIM! Let Him help you, and He will, of that I can promise. 

I love you all!

xoxo, 
sister fletcher
Went to an Irish Pub in Pensacola with my two favorite
people EVER (we didn't drink I promise)
At Mcguires, you can hang money on the wall
and write your name on it so we did!
Love them
!!
Exchange with Sis Adams in Foxrun! I love her
Cute letter from my cute sister, Siena
Always in the car lol
Gnarly Hurricane Irma last week
Oh how I love Aliza!

No comments:

Post a Comment