Monday, April 17, 2017

Life is good...then you get transferred" --Gene Simonds

Sorry!  I literally have no time today. BUT, I am getting transferred!!!!!!!! Craziness!!!! I am so sad to be leaving Lynn Heaven.  I love these people with my whole heart!!!! but I know there will be amazing times ahead.  Saturday morning, my mission president called and asked how I would feel about opening up a new area...in Bay Minette, Alabama!  There have never been missionaries in this area and my new companion, Sister Corbet, and I will be heading out there tomorrow to figure out missionary work. hahaha  Our apartment isn’t ready yet so we will be staying with the sisters in Atmore for the next two weeks and then move in to our place.  It’s going to be quite the adventure ahead but I know with the Lord's help, I can do it. :) I am so excited to be heading back to Alabama! 

I love you all! 

sister fletcher <3


ps- I have SO many pictures this week..sorry not sorry

Birthday cake at the Morse's!
District bonfire
Birthday lunch
The Simonds'!!
Birthday packages :))
My best friend
The Harvard's
(funniest people EVER)
Sister Sant!!
The Wykle's came down from
DeFuniak Springs to take
Sister Hart and I out to lunch!
The cute cake Sister Wykle made
for my birthday!
Teaching sweet Josalynn how to play guitar
Peggy...yeah, we are pretty sad I'm leaving :(
I'm going to miss this woman SO MUCH!
Michelle!
Luke!
India!
Emi (Pretty much my mom here)
Morse Juniors! MY FAVS
Morse Seniors! ALSO MY FAVS
Bye to Emma and Jake :(
Cute Sister Hart at our
last lunch together
Mama Greninger on Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment