Monday, December 12, 2016

TRANSFERS!!!

Hey guys! GUESS WHAT. I am being transferred AGAIN. I am going to Lynn Haven in the Panama City Beach Zone. I am super excited but slightly nervous since I will be whitewashing (when two new missionaries from two different previous areas come in) with my new companion! It’ll be a good time :) I am so excited for Christmas and the chance to Skype my family. I love my family SO much. 

I’m sorry I don’t have a ton of time since I will be packing and saying my goodbyes today. It is SO sad to say bye to people who hold such a special place in your heart, and I feel like I just did it! but it’s ok, more people in the world to love.  I’ve gained many new friends and I know Jesus Christ's gospel will continue to roll forth in Defuniak.

I hope you guys are really lighting the world this Christmas and spreading the light inside of you. It is truly contagious. It is amazing how something small that we do to help someone can completely make their day or change their outlook. I have seen it time and time again on my mission. Today, the theme is "Jesus Taught Others and So Can You." Teach them the gospel! Teach them about Heavenly Father's plan of happiness for each and every one of His children. It will bless your life and others, I promise.

I love you all! I will definitely write more next week :)

xoxo,
sister fletcher
Santa Clause (aka Brother Pollard)
MY FAVORITE HUMAN

Made this cute angel ornament

The Reeves' Farm
(My fav fam in the ward)

Ward Christmas Party

Our cute Christmas tree!

Our ward mission leader,
Brother Strippling

Sisters Conference



No comments:

Post a Comment