Monday, December 5, 2016

Light the World!

My dear friends,

I don't have a ton of time this week, so here's some pictures :) I hope y'all are lighting the world this Christmas. The church has put out amazing videos about how you can serve like Jesus did. Go to Mormon.org & check it out!

I just want to quickly share my testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that He loves us all, whether we feel like we deserve it or not and that we can not sink any lower than where He can't reach us. He wants to pick us up and carry us home.

This week I have been trying to understand what you really must to do apply the Atonement of Jesus Christ in your life. It stems from us being worthy and being willing to obey in all things. I know that Christ will literally take our brokenness and make it into something that we could never imagine we would become. He has proved to me time and time again how much I need him, and how I cannot do this on my own. As I have been praying this week, I have been reflecting on the fact that Heavenly Father's WHOLE focus is on ME as I pray. The second I say those words, "My Dear Heavenly Father", He is all ears. He is just waiting to wrap His arms around me. Man, I love my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ so much. They get me through everything. I am also so appreciative of my family and their unfailing love for me.

I invite you all to check out Mormon.org and look for ways to serve like the Savior did. Have a great week and a Merry Christmas season :)

<3 love,
sister fletcher
Sisters Conference
These are the sisters who came with me
to the Florida Tallahassee Mission
6 months ago

Love them!

Sister Housel
My lovely MTC companion
Wrapping Christmas presents


Doing service
(I LOVE SERVICE)

The bread truck!

We had a huge bonfire
Saturday night!

Wayne
He is getting baptized
on Christmas Eve! AHHH

Pizza roasting on
an open fire!

This place makes me feel
like I'm in a
Nicholas Sparks movie!

Our friend, Tammy

Our Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment