Monday, December 26, 2016

80 Degree Christmas! (Just like home)

Hey y’all! Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and is looking forward to this new year ahead! Christmas was amazing this year. It truly is so neat to be focusing on nothing but the Savior and having no distractions from the world. I feel truly blessed to be serving here in the Florida Tallahassee Mission. It is the best mission in the world! 

This week we have been updating and mapping like crazy! It’s been good and super productive. One of my favorite things this week was that we taught a new investigator, Kathy, and had an amazing lesson with her about the Holy Ghost being our constant companion. The spirit was so strong during that lesson and she really knew what we were testifying of was true. It was AMAZING. (even though her crazy cat was crawling all over me and I am not a fan of cats at all ha...) It went well! She wants to make it to church next Sunday so fingers crossed! 

We have been able to sing and carol a ton this week. Music is an amazing way to invite the spirit and it touches lots of hearts here in the south. I am so grateful Sister Carter likes to sing just as much as I do! 

We sang a duet at our half mission Christmas conference and I played guitar as well. The song we performed is called, “Under Bethlehem Skies”, and it’s BEAUTIFUL, so definitely look it up if you get a chance :)

Skyping home on Christmas day was UNREAL. I love my family so much. It was the best gift I could ever ask for and I am so grateful! Tears were shed for sure. 

Today our zone went to the beach in Panama City and we played volleyball and football. We then all went shopping for a bit, which is why I am writing a short email because #NOTIME.  It was almost 90 degrees...haha Merry Christmas whoooo!

Well, I love you all and will write next week. Thank you for all the love and prayers. I pray for y’all daily! 

Sending love from the Sunshine State,

Sister Fletcher
Christmas Day

BEACHHHH





Christmas Conference




Christmas Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment