Monday, September 19, 2016

Times Fun When You're Having Flies

HI! This week has been so crazy and I have no time, SO I am going to send a bunch of pictures to sum it up and fill y'all in more next week :)  btw, I'm getting a new companion on Wednesday! Transfer calls were Saturday morning and a new sister is coming to Fairhope so tomorrow Sister Jackson and I are going up to Tallahassee to stay the night at the FSU campus.  We will then pick up our new comps the next day. It's gunna be awesome :) 
I just wanted to say how true this gospel is! and how grateful I am to be serving a mission! There is truly no place I'd rather be :) I love you all! Have a great week!
much love,
sister fletcher
Angela
(one of my fav investigators)

Linda at sewing activity

Sister Masi!!!!
(We had exchanges this week in Monroeville...
a town two hours from Fairhope...
It was so fun spending the day with her! She's my favorite ever!!)

Typical adorable Alabama boys

Beachin it today!


Fort Morgan
Beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment