Monday, September 19, 2016

100 + Days of Being a Missionary!

100 + Days of Being a Missionary                                                              

Hey guys! How has everyone's week been? I miss you all! This has been such a great week. Last Tuesday on our p-day, we had a huge zone activity in Mobile and played dodgeball with the elders. There were only four of us sisters who played with 35 + elders. It was so intense but so fun! Today, we played basketball and football with the elders in our district and that’s so fun too! Sports are just so fun, especially out on a mission haha. 

We have had a super productive and eventful week and were able to meet lots of new people to teach the gospel to. On Thursday, we dropped by a home of a girl named Alliyah who requested a Bible on Mormon.org. Turns out, she is 13 and lives with her grandma. I just wanna say that never have I felt so much love for a person as quickly as I did with her. She is one of the most pure and precious young girls I have ever met. Instantly, before we even went inside, I felt the Spirit, as well as some of the direct love God has for her. Her grandmother invited us in and we taught them the restoration of the gospel. I am so excited about this little family. They are SO humble and SO prepared by God to receive this perfect gospel. 

We have had so many beautiful experiences and I wish I could share them all but I just don't have enough time :( I will tell y'all when I get home next year! 

I just wanna close this email by sharing one of my new favorite scriptures that I’ve really been studying lately - Galatians 2:20:  I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live. Yet, not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

I hope you guys have a great week! I love and miss you all :))

with so much love,
sister fletcher
 
Pretty view during weekly planning
one evening

Literally the only picture
I took this week!

The Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment